Monday, February 15, 2016

·product review· Arctic Zero Chunky Pints in Brownie Blast


When I saw this at my local Sprout's, I almost screamed!  Arctic Zero has released new flavors of their chunky pints and I am so excited to try them all!  I'm a lover of their Cookie Dough Chip flavor, so I was really excited to try out this Brownie Blast!

The base ice cream flavor is chocolate, which little brownie chunks scattered throughout the frozen dessert.  Arctic Zero's ice cream has great macros and their chunky pints are really great tasting!

Here's what I thought.

Texture:  It's not like regular ice cream in texture.  It's better in texture if you leave it out on the counter for a bit before scooping.  I thought it was nice and relatively creamy. 

Flavor:  The chocolate flavor base was super delicious.  I'm a chocoholic, and this chocolatey flavor was rich and delicious.  While the monk fruit flavor is there, the chocolate flavor masks it and is delicious.    There are chocolate chips throughout that contribute to the cocoa flavor.  But the real kicker is the brownie bits.  They are buttery, decadent, and filled with cocoa flavor.  SO GOOD.

Afterthoughts:  I didn't feel tired or sluggish after having this.  A serving was satisfying, and the triple chocolate was really delicious.

In terms of price, this is available at my Sprout's for $5 per pint, but I got it on sale for $4.   Still a bit pricey, though.

9/10
-1 point for price

No comments:

Post a Comment